Your cart is empty
14 February, 2022
How to travel with a rebreather
Traveling with dive gear and staying within airline weight limits has its challenges. Ever wondered if its more difficult with a rebreather? Let Sarah explain how she does and see some of the tips and tricks she offers in the video.
- Find a dive shop at the destination who can provide tanks, oxygen and soda lime
- Pack the electronics in a carry-on luggage
- Bring spare parts and things for maintenance
- Pad your gear in the check in luggage
- Add table of contents and contact information
- Bring or download the manual for assembling instructions
Remember to check the airline specific policy for size and weight before packing.
Response code 500 (Internal Server Error)