We care about your privacy. You should be able to feel confident when you entrust your personal information to us and therefore, we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation and clarifies how we work to respect your rights and integrity.
The purpose of this policy is to tell you how we treat your personal information, what we use them for, who will get to know them and how you can use your rights.
We process your personal information primarily to fulfill our obligations to you. Our starting point is to not process more personal information than is necessary for our purposes, and we always strive to use the least privacy-sensitive data possible.
We also need your personal information to provide you with good service such as delivery, follow-up and information. We may also need your personal information to comply with laws, as well as conduct customer and market analysis.
You are entitled to oppose the use of personal data for direct marketing. When we collect personal information about you for the first time, you will get more information about this and how to opt out.
What personal data do we process?
We treat only personal information when we have legal basis. We do not process personal data in any case other than when they are required to fulfill our obligations under contract and law.
Here are examples of personal data we process:
- E-mail address
- Birth date
- User name
- Payment card number, credit card number and other bank-related information
- Tasks that you have registered yourself and voluntarily state
- Content that you publish on our channels, such as user-generated content, including photographs
How do we obtain access to your personal information?
We try to obtain your consent as far as possible before we begin processing your personal information. We do this by letting you fill in explicit consent clauses in case the treatment is based on consent.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. We will no longer process your personal information or obtain new, provided that it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law. Keep in mind that withdrawal of consent may mean that we cannot fulfill the obligations we have in relation to you.
We also get access to your personal information as follows:
- Details you provide us directly
- Information that is registered when you visit our website
- Information we receive from public registers
- Information that we receive when hiring one of our employees
- Information we receive when you register for our courses or seminars
- Information that we receive when you sign up for newsletters and other mailings
- Information that we receive when answering surveys and surveys
- Information that we receive when you contact us, seek employment with us, visit us or otherwise contact us
What information do we provide to you?
When we collect your personal information for the first time, we will inform you of how we have received the personal data, what we will use, what rights you have under the data protection laws and how to use them. You will also be informed of who is responsible for personal data processing and how to contact us if you have questions or need to provide a request or request regarding your personal information and / or rights.
Is your personal information processed in a safe way?
We work out routines and practices to ensure that your personal information is handled safely. The starting point is that only employees and other persons within the organization who need personal data to perform their duties should have access to them.
In the case of sensitive personal data, we have established special access restrictions, which means higher protection of your personal data. Our security systems are developed with your integrity in focus and to a great extent protect against intrusion, destruction and other changes that could endanger your privacy. We have several IT security policies to ensure that your personal information is processed safely. We do not transfer personal data in cases other than those expressly stated in this policy.
When do we share your personal information?
Our starting point is not to disclose your personal information to third parties unless you have consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law. In cases where we disclose personal information to third parties, we establish confidentiality agreements and ensure that personal data is processed in a safe manner.
Poseidon Diving Systems is legally responsible, which means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and the use of your rights.
If you wish to have your account and all associated data permanently deleted, please follow the steps below:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your account.
2. Use the subject line "Account Deletion Request".
3. In the body of the email, please provide your full name and any other relevant account details that can help us locate your account in our system.
4. Once we receive your request, our team will process the deletion, and you will receive a confirmation email once your account and all associated data have been permanently removed.
Please note that the deletion process is irreversible. Once your account is deleted, all data associated with it will be permanently removed, and you will not be able to retrieve or restore it.
For any questions or requests regarding this policy or your personal information, please contact us.
© Poseidon Diving Systems, September 2023